Five things that I'm excited about today:
1. I'm excited that in 44 short days I will have my own place again. My own place to come home to that looks like me and smells like me and is peaceful for me. [sigh]
2. I'm excited to take a ginormous sleeping pill later this evening and sleep like a champ. [4 days on very.little.sleep. it's not pretty.]
3. I'm excited to see the amazingly talented and fun Ben Rector on Sunday night!
4. I'm excited that I technically have one more week of the Summer Tour. Seven more days and three more projects - I can do it!
5. I'm excited about Fall. I know we still have to get through September, but today it's been gloriously cloudy and gloomy and I really want to cuddle up in some comfies with a hot cup of coffee. [can't wait!]
The Kill, Ben Rector