Monday, August 3, 2009

When My Loneliness Is Through

I should be sharing a good 'ol "Road Journal" entry, but I don't wanna. And this is my blog, so I can say what I want to. :) Chances are, I'll become self-absorbed enough at some point in the next three days, that I'll convince myself you WANT to hear all about my traveling shenanigans, and I'll blog about it anyway. So hold your horses.
In the meantime, I have however, become self-absorbed enough to believe you all care what music I've been listening to today, while in the great state of Georgia. Ironically, this particular list of tunes would be my list of tunes today, no matter where I found myself.
I'll warn you... it's a doozie.

Who Did You Think I Was, John Mayer Trio
Apologies, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Ain't No Sunshine, Bill Withers
Why Can't You Love Me, Wade Bowen
Burn, Ray LaMontagne (I am working hard at learning to play this... someday, someday)
Missing You, cover Tyler Hilton
I'm Gonna Find Another You, John Mayer
More Like Her, Miranda Lambert
The Boy's Gone, Jason Mraz
I'm Gonna Find Another You acoustic, John Mayer
Seen It All Before, Amos Lee
Send You On Your Way, Eastmountainsouth
Sucker, John Mayer
I'm About to Come Alive, Train
Ragdoll, Maroon5
I Don't Want You Back, Eamon (time warping??YES.)
Just Friends, Gavin DeGraw
Wreck of the Day, Anna Nalick
Walk Away, Ben Harper
The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore, James Morrison
To Make Her Love Me, Rascal Flatts
Man On The Side, cover Ernie Halter
Winner at a Losing Game, Rascal Flatts
Dreaming With A Broken Heart, John Mayer
and I'm stopping. There are about 20 more songs, but I'm going on about 1.2 hours of sleep and I'm tired. ANNNNND... this is my blog and I can do what I want. :)

No comments: