Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just like the maestro beats in your song

I am feelin a little facetious (& clearly arrogant) so imma finish my play list from the other day (because yes, I have been listening to this non-stop). I was asked the question (in a roundabout kind of way) the other night what kind of music I liked. Obviously, that is an impossible question for me to answer. It's easier for me to say the kind of music I DON'T like - but I really really wanted to say, "The kind of music you turn on really loudly, and sit in the floor and cry to. Probably with a glass of wine." This play list is a PERFECT example of that.

Cont'd...

Where I Stood, Missy Higgins
If You Would Come Back Home, William Fitzsimmons
What Hurts The Most, Rascal Flatts
Stepping Stone, Duffy
Bottle It Up, Sara Bareilles
It's a Shame, Will Hoge
Old Love, Eric Clapton
I Can't Make You Love Me, Bonnie Raitt
Skipping Stone, Amos Lee
I'm Gonna Find Another You acoustic, John Mayer
Show Me A Little Shame, Ben Harper
Through With You, Maroon5
Bitter, Nine Days
The Background, Third Eye Blind
If You Don't Wanna Love Me, James Morrison
With or Without You, U2
I Feel Bad, Rascal Flatts
You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift

No comments: