Tuesday, December 25, 2007

You Got All My Love Love Love

Random things in no particular, with no specific importance... just what's out there today.


- I'm gonna be an aunt for the third time. Keepin our fingers crossed for a boy.
- This morning my Dad made a joke about me getting "a man" for Christmas to which my oldest sister looked at me and said, "you know, I was thinking last night about you and I thought to myself "Erin's doing it right"." Hope so.
- I honestly, seriously, most genuinely didn't think I would live through the year 2007. Morbid, huh? God has bigger plans, I guess.
- Spent the evening with a long lost friend of mine a few days ago. The most wonderful thing about it was the moment when he jingled the change in his pocket and I got to watch his face radiate as he internally celebrated that too-much-taken-for-granted experience.
- I am expecting, hoping, praying for big things this year. Really big things.

Better keep your head up. Keep it on the up and up and know now that you got all my love love love.

1 comment:

Tori said...

You are. Doing it right, that is. I love you, and I love reading these little glimpses into more of my best friend. I can't wait to see what 2008 holds for you!