[i'm stealing this idea from a friend of mine in an effort to be less of a whiny and self focused kind of lady and way more of a butterflies and puppy dogs kind of lady. everybody likes those kinds of ladies.]
Five things I'm really grateful for/happy about/enjoying today:
1. Flagstaff, Arizona. I'm working here through Wednesday and it's a lovely 79 degrees and I watched an amazing thunder storm this afternoon.[ya'll know that this lady loves the rain]
2. A text message from someone who makes me happy and I hadn't heard from in several days. It was not profound or outstanding or any kind of grand overture. Just someone who makes me happy - it doesn't take much.
3. I'm happy about the fact that I got 3 hours of sleep and I haven't had an epic melt down [today. yet.]
4. Change. I'm not always enthusiastic about change, but I'm confident in change right now. Bring.it.on.
5. I'm really grateful that it wasn't me on the seriously awful, awkward date I witnessed last night. Eew and omg.
Little Lies, Dave Barnes