Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Don't Know Why

Crazy things I love.... and I don't know why.
A good friend of mine was good enough to point out a few weeks ago, that there are a good handful of things that I love passionately. Some of them are obvious, some of them not so obvious. But they are the things I absolutely love and would defend to the death. Because I am presumptious enough to think that you care to know what they are, I've listed them for you.

Akon - I know he is dirty and gross, but I really do love his songs.
America - an obvious choice, of course, but I am one of those people that cries when the news tells stories of Daddy's coming home from war and I forward every "pray for our troops" email I get!
My family - and we ARE crazy.
Orange - I don't understand why people don't like this color.
The Breve latte - I know it is terrible for you, I know I know, but I love it so.
T-Pain - again, I hate most rap/hip hop music, but I can't switch the radio when he is on.
Bad Boys - dating back to Dylan on 90210 to the current Dr. Alex Karev, and even some to remain unnamed real persons... if you're an ass (or perhaps a good guy just pretending to be an ass), I pretty much love you.
John - Mayer, that is. He's not crazy....that's mostly just me, but don't even think about trying to convince me that he is not wonderful.... because he is.
Cereal in the middle of the night
The Red Sox - call me a bandwagoner, I don't care, I love them.
Morning coffee in the shower - and no, it does not get water/soap/shampoo in it.

1 comment:

Tori said...

My favorite on your list: Cereal in the middle of the night.

It is my conviction that cereal always tastes even better when it's anytime but breakfast time.