Monday, July 23, 2007

hermit crabs and cowry shells

This is where I am going.

As of late, I've had to be careful to not let myself think too much on this current place in life. If I am not careful, its really easy for me to start asking "am I wasting my life?". I know in my heart that is not true. Just because I am not in the same bubble as the other people in my life, doesn't mean I have in any way missed the boat. Just because I am not married, getting married, in school, or living overseas, doesn't mean I am not all that I could be.

In efforts to help thwart this deceptive mindset, I've decided that I should be utilizing my singleness (for lack of a better word) in a MUCH greater way. There is no other time in my life where I will be able to travel so easily. So I've started to plan some trips. I'm sending off for a passport (which I'm SOOO excited about!). My first trip is to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in the summer of 2008.

I'm starting to save and plan. I don't know any details at this point, but I'm working on it. I am perfectly content to go by myself, but if any of you would like to join me, let me know!

Cabo, or bust.

No comments: