Wednesday, June 20, 2007

you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

THIS is the day I've had:

Songs on the radio (ironic as this is, it is not a lie.)
Breathe - Anna Nalik: Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cableAnd life's like an hourglass, glued to the tableNo one can find the rewind button, girl.So cradle your head in your handsAnd breathe... just breathe...
I'll Be - Edwin McCain: Tell me that we belong together, dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be capitvated, I'll hang from your lips instead of the gallows of heartache....
Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung: I look up you're standing next to me...what a feeling...
Only Heart - John Mayer: Do not waste this evening, baby I'm begging you. Your big imagination's playin its tricks on you...
She Will Be Loved - Maroon5: I don't mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rain...
Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls: You know the lies they always told you and the love you never knew. What's the things they never showed you, that swallow the light from the sun...
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol: I don't know where, confused about how as well. I just know that these things will never change for us at all.

How on EARTH am I supposed to get any work done?

No comments: